LEDs for Architecture and Facades
LED light makes cities and communities more beautiful and improves the quality of life. Whether lit building, fountains of shop, hotels, stadiums or concert halls - efficient LED
solutions set the stage for all kinds of objects: For example, illuminated letters, lighted building facades or media facades showing lettering or images. The creative possibilities are nearly endless.
LEDs offer a Clear Advantage
- LEDs are not sensitive to the cold, making them ideal for outdoor lighting
- Different LED structural forms open up new design options for light planning
- LEDs obtain colored light from semiconductor chips; Practical uses include architectural lighting and advertising illumination; and not having to use color filters makes LEDs more efficient than conventional lamps
- The LED‘s directional light can easily and accurately be directed on facades and lettering, thus preventing stray light
- LEDs are real energy savers; thanks to a service life of 50,000 hours or more, cutting energy and maintenance costs significantly
LEDs set Trends
LEDs are now setting the trend in the field of media facades. Thousands of LEDs are linked together and still individually controlled – a great advantage compared to conventional lighting solutions. LEDs let images and messages come alive and make shopping malls and corporate buildings real crowd pullers.